Welcome to the CNC Maker Zone Forum. We are a community for both the CNC Professional and Novice. Why wait another moment? Register today, and get started! Best of all, it's FREE!!!

1. If you have the skills to write topical articles for money let us know. If you want to help moderate the site let us know.

News FREE Machine give-away!

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by cncguy, Nov 18, 2015.

1. cncguy

cncguy Administrator

Blog Posts:
    Tucson AZ
    We are giving-away a STEPCRAFT-1/300 - Desktop 3D-System

• Universal CNC model-making machine for creative modellers
    • Turn your ideas into machined products in no time
    • Stable, compact, accurate and fast
    • Various accessories tools available
    • Various materials can be processed
    • As a kit easy and quick to assemble. Only screwed together - done!
    • Complete equipment
    • Reliability and durability due to high quality components
    • Compact and space-saving machine design
    • Easy connection to PC
    • Made in Germany with warranty
    The universal desktop CNC-/3D-System to live your ideas
    Become an expert
    Become an expert and customize computer based workpieces to real models. With a suitable drawing program, such as CorelDRAW ® or the open source software Inkscape, you can create a work file with which you then control the desktop CNC-/3D-System: Accurate, efficient and reproduced as often as you want. The workpiece materials are virtually unlimited: Using the STEPCRAFT 300 and optional accessorie-tools, materials like wood, thermoplastics (PS (polystyrene, such as Styrofoam ®, EPS, Depron ®, Selitron ®), ABS, PE (polyethylene), PP (polypropylene eg EPP) Weich-/Hart- PVC, Lexan ®, polyamide, Plexiglas ®), some elastomers / thermosets, mixed materials, such as DIBOND ® or electronic boards, to Carbon / Carbon and non-ferrous metals (aluminum, brass or copper) can be processed

Excellent quality at a fair price
    To ensure sufficient accuracy and stability of the machine, the STEPCRAFT aluminum profile series has been developed. It consists of two different linear track profiles and the cover profile. All other connecting elements consist of aluminum or stainless steel and together with the profiled structure they ensure the required rigidity. The stepper motors from Nanotec® have been carefully selected and specifically adapted to exactly fit the machine. The electronics have been specially designed to match the characteristics of the motors so that sufficient power for a reliable operation of the 3D system is ensured.

DIY-Kit or ready built machine

The machine is available as a DIY-kit or as a directly operational system. If you opt for the kit, you save money. The construction of the machine is designed so that you can simply build up the machine within a few hours without any special tools. Only screw together - done! The EasyBuild installation instruction needs (almost) no text. The step-by-step instructions are based on chronologically numbered instruction steps with graphic images of all intermediate steps. The last section always shows the finished assembly so that you can easily check your own result.

Complete Equipment
    The machine, whether as a DIY-kit or ready built machine, is supplied with all necessary components for operation: All necessary mechanical and electronic components, such as Power supply, connecting cable are included. Not included are the system-based tools.

Innovative System
    The STEPCRAFT 3D system includes many practical innovations that improve or simplify the work with the system: Stable STEPCRAFT profile system, Integrated workpiece clamping system, easy adjustable clearance of the linear guides, seals for protection against dirt, integrated / modular control electronics.

Compatibility
    Due to the 43mm collar a wide range of tools can be used. With optional adapters, you can also use Proxxon or Dremel tools as drilling-/milling spindles directly. Other drilling-/milling spindles up to a power limit of 500 watts can also be used. Other system-guided tools, such as a drag knife, engraving needle or hot cutting system can be used optionally.
    With the parallel interface of the STEPCRAFT 3D system many CNC-software, such as EMC2, Mach 3, and more can be used.

To win JUST register and post in this thread will announce the winner June 1st 2016! Also the more you post on the site the better your chances at getting noticed. We want the winner to be someone that will put this great machine to work.

(Please note that your email will be used for future emails from stepcraft, but you can opt-out from them)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    Webmistress likes this.
  2. workerbee

workerbee Newbie

Blog Posts:
    Count me in!

3. James L Clark

James L Clark Newbie

Blog Posts:
    San Francisco
    Id be down for a unit! Thanks for the chance

4. PREPRO

PREPRO Newbie

Blog Posts:
    Australia
    Hi CNCGuy
    This is my Post. :)

5. jbade

jbade Newbie

Blog Posts:
    Chicago
    This would be sweet to own! Thanks!

6. Bladed

Bladed Newbie

Blog Posts:
    oklahoma
    I'm in.

7. shpxnvz

shpxnvz Newbie

Blog Posts:
    Maryland
    Awesome, I'm in!

8. PyrateSteel

PyrateSteel Newbie

Blog Posts:
    Panhandle, FL
    GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!!! Thanks for the opportunity!

9. Webmistress

Webmistress Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    I don't know if I qualify to enter the give-away.
    But if I am - I'd like to throw my hat in the ring :)

J.

10. cncguy

cncguy Administrator

Blog Posts:
    Tucson AZ
    Update in the rules-

To win JUST register and post in this thread will announce the winner February 1st 2016! The more you post on the site the better your chances.

Ray likes this.
  11. jbade

jbade Newbie

Blog Posts:
    Chicago
    So you are saying I can post once every day?

Or post in other threads?

12. cncguy

cncguy Administrator

Blog Posts:
    Tucson AZ
    Just saying that by participating on the site by starting threads or replying to posts will increase your chances at getting picked to win.

13. severeuke

severeuke Newbie

Blog Posts:
    Pembina, North Dakota
    I would love to win the machine, thanks for the chance!

14. 3dprintforums

3dprintforums Apprentice

Blog Posts:
    New Jersey
    I have seen those machines in action and I can tell you they are very sweet! I would love to win one but I have enough machines LOL.

15. Ray

Ray Newbie

Blog Posts:
    Colorado
    Love to have one!!

16. Engineer_Machinist

Engineer_Machinist Moderator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    SE WA
    I'm in, excited to have a chance.

17. Ray

Ray Newbie

Blog Posts:
    Colorado
    What an opportunity to get current technology

18. Dave Sohlstrom

Dave Sohlstrom Newbie

Blog Posts:
    Ariel, WA
    Please add me to the list of winners. Looking forward to seeing how this machine compares to the other CNC machines I have.

Dave
    Ariel, WA

19. severeuke

severeuke Newbie

Blog Posts:
    Pembina, North Dakota
    How many do you have?

20. Dave Sohlstrom

Dave Sohlstrom Newbie

Blog Posts:
    Ariel, WA
    I've had as meany as 3 but I'm down to 2 now. A Tormach 770 and a highly modified X-Carve still being built. How about yourself.

Dave
    Ariel, WA